1. What did you do in 2014 that you'd never done before?
Mothered a one year old. It's all new territory!
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year
I didn't make any, and won't this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
There were a lot of babies. They were all over social media.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My great grandmother, at the age of 99.
7. What dates from 2014 will remained etched upon your memory?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2014?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder? Sadder. Overall I'm happy because I'm so blessed, but I am sadder than last year.
- thinner or fatter? Neither.
- richer or poorer? Richer, but barely. I got a small raise, Mike got a small pay increase with his new job, and we paid off the van. But we've redirected all of that, so it doesn't feel like anything has changed.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2014?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What was your favorite musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014.